Saturday, August 2, 2008

Greetings from Haiti



Some of the parents just returned from Haiti. Here is our info from one of the moms:

Ronese and Wiguerson: They seem to be adjusting so well. Wiguerson likes to dance! He is super cute and seems to be molding in with the kids. He smiles a lot! Ronese is a pretty little girl....I am sorry she didn’t like the camera very well.... Wiguerson loved getting his photo pages and was very proud of them. The Auntie in the photo happens to be my favorite and is in his room. Her name is Nicole. We love her so much that our daughter will have her middle name.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so excited to see the new pictures of the kids! I started crying when I saw them holding their photo pages; I can't wait until they come home & we get to meet them in person!!! Aiyah