Friday, April 24, 2009

Good bye MOI

Our papers were signed out of MOI on the 21st! We are now applying for passports and preparing for the American side of things. This quick turnaround in MOI has once again given us hope that we could have the kids home in time for a 4 year old birthday party for our little boy!!! Wouldn't that be fun to have a birthday party without pink frosting. Now it is time to face the car shopping reality and find a minivan for our 4 Little Monkeys and their carseats.

3 comments:

dreamingBIGdreams said...

Congrats!!!!

Thomas said...

Gail, I need to email you. YOur package for Ronese and Wiguerson arrived yesterday, but Gina has changed our travel plans. Next Friday is a holiday and she doesn't want us there then, so she is having us and the Schminke's fly into and out of PAP on Thursday. We won't even get to the creche :( She is having us go to the transition house to meet the birthparents there. I am really upset by this for gobs of reasons, and yet stillhappy that I am bringing my boys home. Do you still want me to bring the gifts and leave them with someone there to pass along to your kids or do you want me to send them to April, who will probably be right behind us by about 2 weeks or so? Guess I don't have to email now. Sorry for the confusion. Be prepared for hefty airfare at the end. OUrs is a huge chunk of change and then the final bill from the creche of about $2000 on top of everything. UGH. I just want to get them home.

Beth said...

SO happy that you are DONE with MOI! It's getting close! Have you decided on a vehicle, yet? ;o)