Tuesday, May 27, 2008

LOOK WHAT THE LORD HAS DONE!!!

Today we faxed our referral acceptance and financial agreement to Chances for Children and I am overjoyed to tell you that we have all of the money needed for our in-country fees!!! It has been so amazing to be a part of what God is doing with this. So many individuals have given so generously in answer to the voice of the Lord. We are overwhelmed by His goodness and strengthened and encouraged by the generous and sacrificial obedience of so many people. It remind me of that little Vacation Bible School song, "My God is so Big, so Strong and So Mighty. There's nothing my God can not do!"

1 comment:

Kelsen Family said...

Congratulations!! I'm so excited for you! Isn't it amazing what God can do?!! Even though I know what he is capable of, I am still in awe when I see things like this!! So happy for you!!