Monday, December 15, 2008

-22 degrees

I never thought there could be a day when I was glad we were not bringing our kids home now, but today is that day. I was born and raised in Montana. I have lived on the Eastern side of the state for a long time. I have had lots of below 0 days in my life and I am cold! I am wearing P.J's under my sweats and 2 sweat shirts and I think it is cold. I can not tell you how badly I would feel if little Abby and Emery had to come from the tropical winter temperature of 89 degrees to our "cold spell". I do not think today would be a good day to come home. However, the weather will change in a week or so and that would be perfect. I guess for now we will just wait to get out of second legal and be very thankful that they are warm today. (I do however think an extended stay in Florida to wait out the cold would be a good option if we could be together. But alas, ...)

No comments: