Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Beth's Big Day

Tomorrow is the big day for potty training for Beth. She is 22 months and 2 days. She has a new package of 6 pairs of panties like her sisters, a box of Bunny Grahams, a borrowed "potty bear",' enough watered down juice to make a grown adult frequent the bathroom and a ring for the toilet so she wont fall in. I am armed with "Potty Training in Day", a chair for the bathroom, a stack of magazines i do not care if I read and the knowege that by 10:30 or 11:00 a.m. I will not care if she is still wearing diapers to Kindergarten. I have done this once before and remember thininking that I hate the bathroom and even soft carpent and toddler music does not make it fun. I also remember that no matter how long the day was, it was better than changing diapers for ever and that little tiny panties are cute and that girls love to wear them. So with this in mind, and plenty of diet Coke in the refrigerator, I am ready for the challenge ahead. I will let you know tomorrow how it all turns out. :}

1 comment:

Beth said...

Oh, fun!! I must be weird but I really like potty training! How did it go?