Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Papers on the Move

Praise God from whom all blessings flow!!!

I know so many of you are praying with us for God's speed in our adoption process. Thank you. We have indeed been blessed again with a very short stay in Parquet (court). We are on our way to Second Legalization were the adoption documents will be signed. We know that this process is unpredictable, but we trust the Lord with each step and know that he already knows how it will go and loves our kids more than we ever could. So today we celebrate another step closer and ask you to continue praying with us for the paper work, the kids, and the people of Haiti.

We are really looking forward to MOI when we can begin to talk to Anna and Beth about it, but for now: shh.

1 comment:

Jean said...

Wooohooo! God is soooo awesome! I am so excited for you guys. I know that I can keep the secret, but some of those in your own house... ;-) Love ya, sis! I can't wait for my new niece & nephew to get here.