Saturday, February 7, 2009

Happy Birthday Beth



Beth turned two today! She is so fun. We had a great time celebrating last night and again today with her birth family. I LOVE open adoption! After her little party last night, the girls woke up this morning promptly at 6:46 just like every day. We heard Anna inform Beth that today is her birthday again. After a little conversation between sisters it was time to call in the parents to get her "out please". Her breakfast request was for an other cupcake "for my Happy Birthday". How could your deny such a cute little girl such a sweet request when spoken with a soft little whisper right in my ear followed by the most precious smile of the morning. I don't know, but I did. No more cupcakes. She loved every present and had enough hugs for everyone. "Happy, Happy to you" Beth Alexandra. We love you very much!

1 comment:

Beth said...

Awwww! Happy belated birthday, Beth! :o)